Children till 11,99 years in room category De Luxe (possible 1 extra bed) and apartments (2 beds possible) 10 € / night / Care Services including all the bonuses that have parents.
– 2 nights accommodation in a standard double room
– welcome drink
– 1 x entrance in the manor house STRÁŽKY or kežmarok castle for 2 people
– 1 hour. bowling
– day of free unlimited access to the Wellness centre Harmonie (4 types of saunas, showers, ice, relaxation area, Jacuzzi)
– 15% discount on admission to the thermal Vrbov and AquaCity Poprad Continue reading
Oetker Collection – an exclusive collection of luxury hotels worldwide. All hotels are United by the name of Masterpiece Hotels and differ by a constant highest level of service.
The pearl is a symbol of individuality, beauty and quality. Individual pearls strung on a thread and forming a necklace, hotels unite in harmony with nature.
Each hotel is unique, has a unique European heritage, but all of them give the highest level of service, with love keep its historic past and pay great attention to detail.
The Oetker collection includes:
L Apogee Courchevel is located at the top of the former Olympic ski jump in the centre of the Jardin Alpin in Courchevel 1850, one of the world’s best ski resorts.
– Brenners Park-Hotel & SPA in Baden-Baden, the legendary Grand hotel located in the heart of a private Park. In January 2015 when the hotel opens innovative SPA center Villa Stéphanie medical, Haus Julius. Continue reading
There are so many unusual. And much is the work of human hands. Creativity can find worthy expression in the works of art, and in everyday life. For example, in the projects of hotels. Below is a list of the most unusual hotels in the world, in which embodied all the splendor of creativity. So those who are deservedly going to go on vacation after the College entrance MIT. you should definitely learn with him to combine the study of another culture with relaxation in the hotel where they are the most vivid embodied.
Capsule Inn Akihabara, Japan
This hotel look like bee-hives than human shelter. A more vivid expression of Japanese minimalism, perhaps hard to find. Despite the modest surroundings there is everything you need for minimum facilities: bed, TV, radio. The cell-capsules are arranged in two floors. Such hotels, which arose in the second half of the last century, has not lost its popularity today. Continue reading