Legendary hotels of the world
Oetker Collection – an exclusive collection of luxury hotels worldwide. All hotels are United by the name of Masterpiece Hotels and differ by a constant highest level of service.
The pearl is a symbol of individuality, beauty and quality. Individual pearls strung on a thread and forming a necklace, hotels unite in harmony with nature.
Each hotel is unique, has a unique European heritage, but all of them give the highest level of service, with love keep its historic past and pay great attention to detail.
The Oetker collection includes:
L Apogee Courchevel is located at the top of the former Olympic ski jump in the centre of the Jardin Alpin in Courchevel 1850, one of the world’s best ski resorts.
– Brenners Park-Hotel & SPA in Baden-Baden, the legendary Grand hotel located in the heart of a private Park. In January 2015 when the hotel opens innovative SPA center Villa Stéphanie medical, Haus Julius.
– Le Bristol Paris in Paris, the first hotel in France, received the status of Palace, located on the prestigious street of Faubourg Saint-Honore in two steps from the Champs Elysees and Concorde.
Chateau Saint-Martin & SPA, postroeniya the ruins of the ancient castle of the Templars – the place for relaxation in the heart of Provence.
– Eden Rock St Barths is the epitome of French art-de-vivre in the Caribbean, built on a rocky promontory and surrounded by white sandy beaches and turquoise sea.
– Fregate Island Private, a unique hotel-reserve in the Seychelles, with its rich flora and fauna. This is a private island, surrounded by seven beautiful beaches.
– Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in cap d’antibes, one of the most fashionable places on the French Riviera. Legendary hotel more than 140 years is a favorite destination of the global elite.
– The Lanesborough in the heart of London, the new Oetker Collection Masterpiece Hotel, will open its doors after renovation in early summer 2015. The Lanesborough – a true embodiment of the spirit of old England.
– Palais Namaskar in Marrakech, a modern Palace, located on a picturesque site in 1,5 hectares, where all is full energy of water and the philosophy of Feng Shui.