Children till 11,99 years in room category De Luxe (possible 1 extra bed) and apartments (2 beds possible) 10 € / night / Care Services including all the bonuses that have parents.
– 2 nights accommodation in a standard double room
– welcome drink
– 1 x entrance in the manor house STRÁŽKY or kežmarok castle for 2 people
– 1 hour. bowling
– day of free unlimited access to the Wellness centre Harmonie (4 types of saunas, showers, ice, relaxation area, Jacuzzi)
– 15% discount on admission to the thermal Vrbov and AquaCity Poprad Continue reading
Oetker Collection – an exclusive collection of luxury hotels worldwide. All hotels are United by the name of Masterpiece Hotels and differ by a constant highest level of service.
The pearl is a symbol of individuality, beauty and quality. Individual pearls strung on a thread and forming a necklace, hotels unite in harmony with nature.
Each hotel is unique, has a unique European heritage, but all of them give the highest level of service, with love keep its historic past and pay great attention to detail.
The Oetker collection includes:
L Apogee Courchevel is located at the top of the former Olympic ski jump in the centre of the Jardin Alpin in Courchevel 1850, one of the world’s best ski resorts.
– Brenners Park-Hotel & SPA in Baden-Baden, the legendary Grand hotel located in the heart of a private Park. In January 2015 when the hotel opens innovative SPA center Villa Stéphanie medical, Haus Julius. Continue reading
Also in Bisbee is the Oliver House . a bed and breakfast that can boast five different ghosts. The house was built in 1909 by Edith Ann Oliver, the wife of a local mine official. It was used originally as mine offices and later became a boarding house before its present incarnation as an inn. According to those who have stayed here, footsteps can be heard roaming the hallways at night and the sound of water running in pipes that don’t exist can often be heard. Most of the strange activity occurs around Room 13. In 1920, a man named Nat Anderson was shot and killed in the hallway outside of this room.
In Douglas, the Gadsen Hotel is home to a headless ghost who has been seen in the hallways and in the basement. The five-story hotel was built in 1907 and later burned, only to be rebuilt in 1929. In 1988, it was restored and it was at about this time that the ghost started showing up. Employees, staff members and guests alike have seen a rather startling apparition wearing old-fashioned, khaki army clothing and with a cloth cap perched on its headless shoulders. No one knows who this ghost might be but he certainly makes an impression when he is sighted! Continue reading